The Ten Greatest Bands of all Time (updated version)

On November 24 of 2017 I published an article called "The Ten Greatest Bands of all Time".   I had thought about it for a good while and came up with this list:

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Beatles
3. The Rolling Stones
4. The Who
5. Pink Floyd
6. Rush
7. Nirvana
8. Journey
9. Foreigner
10. Motley Crue

After completing the list, I had a feeling I may have missed a band or two.  I always encourage feedback to anything I write about because I really enjoy the opinions of other people.   Fortunately,  I received plenty of feedback on this one.  It turned out I was right - I did miss a few bands.  So, I gave it some more thought and now I would like to update the list.  So, here we go - my updated version of the ten greatest bands of all time.

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Beatles
3. The Rolling Stones
4. The Who
5. Pink Floyd
6. Queen
7. Aerosmith
8. Rush
9. The Eagles
10. Nirvana

I think this is a good list and I feel very comfortable with it.  However, as always, I'd love to hear the opinions of others.  I may once again have missed a few.  Hoping for some comments..... 

Comments

  1. Certainly Nirvana has done nothing to warrant being included on this list. On of the GREATEST? Including a generally marginal band (yes, "marginal" is absolutely the correct word) like Nirvana is REALLY reaching. Sorry. I cannot argue with the rest but The Beatles *have* to be #1. To put them any less than #1 shows a lack of wholistic understanding of pop/rock music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Guitar Solos

The Most Inefficient Team in all of Professional Sports.......

The Best Player in Major League Baseball....