MLB approves Universal DH for 2022

 As a fan of The New York Mets, this was good news.  The Mets have several options.   If it was me, meaning if I was managing The Mets,  I'd take a good long look at Robinson Cano.  No matter how you slice the pie, you have to pay him that 24 mil.  Might as well get some use out of him.   Cano is 39 years old.  I don't see him as an every day player.  Seems to me he's a perfect fit as a DH.  The other candidates, right now, are Dominic Smith and JD Davis.  Nothing to get excited about.  My money is on Cano.  This is of course assuming he doesn't get suspended again for PED use.  He comes back in 2022 rested.  His body should be ready to go (for a 39 year old anyway).   I hope The Mets give him every opportunity.  Who do you think will be DH'ing for  The Mets in 2022?

 

 

New York Mets: Robinson Cano Is on the Verge of Multiple Milestones    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Guitar Solos

The Most Inefficient Team in all of Professional Sports.......

The Best Player in Major League Baseball....