The Most Beautiful Actress of Each Decade

For whatever reason, this is what I find myself thinking about today.   I'm in the mood to write so I figured I'd put this article together.   Who is the most beautiful actress of each decade?    Certainly not an easy topic.  I thought I would refine it a bit.  Each actress would have to be of some renown.  No  one hit wonders.  She must be relatively well known.    And the beauty part of it would be just that.  In each particular decade - who was the actress that was the most beautiful?  See what I mean?  This has nothing to do with acting ability or any particular performance.  Just her beauty in that decade.  I think that simplifies it a bit.  So, I've rolled it around in my head for an hour or so and this is what I have come up with:


1950s - Sophia Loren

1960s- Sharon Tate

1970s - Raquel Welch

1980s- Nastassja Kinski

1990s- Angelina Jolie

2000s- Amy Adams

2010s- Margot Robbie


I feel comfortable with this list but it wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few.  Anybody think otherwise????? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Guitar Solos

The Most Inefficient Team in all of Professional Sports.......

The Best Player in Major League Baseball....